Saturday, August 11

Blog Hop Day 3

Hope you have been inspired by all the fabulous projects you've seen so far! Today I have one of the five cards I made for the contest.

 I loved the keepsake box I made with this stamp set awhile back so I used it as inspiration for this card. You may have seen the box as one of the thumbnails on Splitcoast Stampers (so cool!) but incase you haven't seen it...
Tutorial for the box is ((HERE)).
Now hop on over to Tara's blog for more lovely eye candy!
>>NEXT>>
<
Here's the line up in case you get lost on your way:

7. Mercedes Weber (you are here)
9.          Mindy Bingamon

Supplies-
Stamps: Apothecary Art
Ink: Soft Suede, Basic Gray
Markers: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Subtles DSP Stack
Other: Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Pearls

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!! Love the card, love the box you did that inspired you to make the card... Love the set! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the design and the papers you have used for the card and the box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow pretty awesome. I luv the card n the box too.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercedes, I absolutely love the card AND the box that inspired it. Yes, I have seen it over on SCS and I swoon every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely card and box. I love the 3D projects you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so beautiful! You do such nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!