Wednesday, August 8

Downline Projects in the Mail Kits!

I enjoy the Stampin Success demo magazine so very much! It is always full of cute project ideas & great information. I like to encourage my downline to use the project ideas in it for their classes &  parties. I got the idea to start sending them a project kit cased from the magazine every couple months or so. I choose projects that have printable PDF instructions to keep it extra simple. This month I cased an adorable little treat bag!
Love Love Love how they came out! This color combo is fabulous! How sweet would that be to give to a friend that needs a little pick me up! The kits will go out to my Paper Paradise Stampers team today! I hope they are inspired to teach their customers how to recreate these or change them up for teacher gifts, halloween treats, party favors, etc. If you'd like info on joining my team click here or send me an email & don't forget about the Spooktacular Printers Kit promotion when you become a demonstrator in August!
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!