Friday, August 17

Blog Hop Day 9

Well I am excited to show you my last & favorite card from my entries. I am not a huge glitter girl but I really went all out for this one. I was afraid I would run out of Dazzling Diamonds! LOL! My goal with my cards was to make 5 different occassions so the last one I have to show is my wedding one.

Love Love Love how this came together!!! This photo truly does not capture all it's sparkly splendor! I stamped the flower image in versamark, embossed with heat n stick powder, then added the glitter. For the sentiment I inked it with Sahara Sand & versamark then did the same thing with the heat n stick & glitter. I used the adhesive sheets again (love those things!) to cut out the leaves & butterflies so they could easily be covered with glitter! Now that you've seen my favorite card, hope you stop by tomorrow for my favorite 3-D project! Now on to Tara's blog!

>>NEXT>>

Here's the line up in case you get lost on your way:

         7. Mercedes Weber (you are here)
         8. Tara (Murphy) Bourgoin
         9. Mindy Bingamon

4 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous, Mercedes! Everything from the flowers to the cut-out are all done so beautifully. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is absolutely stunning. It is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this card is my favorite of yours too! It is so elegant - I thought that of the swap, but this one is soooo pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Just Beauitful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!