Wednesday, August 1

Still Christmas in July...

Well kind of. Here is another card we made at the Christmas in July class...
I was hoping to get a bunch done over the last few days but my body had something else in mind. I picked up a stomach bug somewhere & it's been a doozy! Today seems to be a little better so hopefully I'll be back up & running in a couple days. As my husband says "I'm a DOer" & I always like to be doing something. Being stuck in bed is no fun for me especially when I can hear my kids destroying the house. Yikes!
Until next time....



Oh yeah almost forgot some big news MDS 2 is finally HERE!! And you can get a free 30 day trial now!


Also beginning today you can order from the new Holiday Catalog! So all the pretty products I used to create the card above are available through my on line store! Click Here to Shop Now!


And if all that wasn't enough excitement, when you sign up during the month of August you get this super fun Printers Tray kit absolutely FREE! Click Here for more info!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!