Sunday, August 12

Blog Hop Day 4

Well we are just moving along! Day 4 already! Didn't you just love Amy's project!!
I have a fun card to share today. If you've read my blog.....uh ever you probably know I LOVE LOVE LOVE punch art! So I had to make at least one of my entries feature a little of that. With so many talented ladies creating punch art these days its hard to come up with fresh ideas that haven't already been done so I racked my brain for something & I came up with this...
I busted out my Owl & Cupcake punches & this is what I ended up with! I have done a hot air balloon before but not like this one. Chevron patterns are so popular right now & so are hot air balloons so I thought this was a winning combo! I kept it super simple so the punch art & chevron would really be the star. Thanks for hopping by! Lets go visit Tara & see what she's up to today.
>>NEXT>>
<

Here's the line up in case you get lost on your way:
7. Mercedes Weber (you are here)
9. Mindy Bingamon

Supplies-
Stamp: Up Up & Away
Ink: Bashful Blue, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White, Summer Smooches DSP
Dies: Tasteful Trim, Circles #2
Punches: Owl Builder, Cupcake Builder
Other: Simply Scored, Bakers Twine

2 comments:

  1. I love the punch art and the simplicity of the card. Did you use the tasteful trim die to create the cevron background design?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this adorable card. I am so glad you told how you made the hot air balloon. I never would have guessed. You are such a clever girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!