Thursday, August 23

It's Thursday Already!

Hey what happened to Wednesday?? I meant to pop on & post the second card we made at Technique Tuesday but I guess time just got away for me...AS USUAL! Anyway I'm here now so here is the card.
I saw a great card on Erica Cerwin's blog & I just had to case some of her elements. I love how this card came out! I wanted to preserve the natural feel so I didn't add any embellishments & just let the focus be on the beautiful butterflies! I used Daffodil & Pumpkin markers to color the butterflies. It's easy peasy but if anyone wants a quick video done on how I did it just let me know. Thanks for stoppin by today!

P.S. Just an FYI the Butterfly punch Stamp Camp has been RESCHEDULED! Please check my events calender for info.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful card. A scene I often see in my yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes, I'd love to see a video - I love your blog!

    Susan, aka Soozie4Him on SCS
    moot96 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, I would love to see a video on how you did the butterflies and the background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!