Sunday, August 26

My Artisan Finalist Swap


 
So here is the card I ended up making with all those flowers I showed you a few weeks back. It was hard to come up with something to swap with such a talented group. I went with something similar to the wedding card I entered in the contest but made a few changes. It was really down to the wire making 25 of these but it was so worth it to get to swap with such a creative group of ladies! I will share more the swaps I received soon.
Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Mercedes! Is the centre panel vellum stamped with versamark?
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Mercedes! Is the centre panel vellum stamped with versamark?

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the texture and the elegance – very nice, indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!