Monday, August 13

Blog Hop Day 5!

Well today marks the half way point of our hop, 5 days down & 5 more to go! Today I'm sharing another scrapbook page. This one is 100% MDS! I am still learning MDS but when I found the Petal Pizzaz stamp set matched the fabric on my daughters dress perfectly I may have squeeled! I loved this picture of my little one, especially since she is actually wearing a dress I made!


I made another page first but went with the top one for my entry. I like this page too but I'm going to go back in & add some grass & stuff. Love how easy that will be since its digital! Can't wait to get MDS 2! Whoop! Whoop!


Ok well thats all I have for today now on to see what Tara is sharing!

>>NEXT>>


Here's the line up in case you get lost on your way:

7. Mercedes Weber (you are here)
9. Mindy Bingamon

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful page, Mercedes! And what a beautiful little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both layouts, but I am with you. I think the top was a better choice for the competition.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how soft the background is with the overlay you used. Isn't it nice when everything comes together? Both pages are beautiful, but I like the top one best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both pages are beautiful, but I like the top one better. I love the soft background you created with the overlay and how the flowers repeated the design in your beautiful daughter's dress. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!