Tuesday, August 7

New Classes Coming!

Today I planned out all the classes for August & September! So here's the line up...
Aug 21 Technique Tuesday 7pm
Aug 25 Rainbows & Butterflies Stamp Camp 12-2
Sept 6 One Hour Stamp Therapy 7pm
Sept 18 Technique Tuesday 7 pm
Sept 29 Christmas Stamp a Stack #1 11:30am

For our next Technique Tuesday we will be playing with Dawn Olchefske's triple layer stamping technique that is all the rage right now! LOL! I got a couple pretty cards while swapping at convention that used this technique & some of my gals requested it. So I thought I would start playing with it & deciding which stamp set to use anyway here is the first one I made:

I will try some other stamp sets when I get a chance. One more little peek at something I am working on for a dear friend that's taking a trip soon...

I'll be back with more later!

3 comments:

  1. both cards are splendid; tfs!! wish I lived so much closer, I'd take your class

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! Great use of the triple layer technique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your triple layer Stippled Blossoms card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!