Thursday, August 9

Artisan Finalist Blog Hop Day 1!!

If you just came from Amy's fun project, Welcome! If you're just starting out here, it's gonna be fun! Well It's finally time to parade our Artisan Finalist projects! Woo Hoo! Even though we ultimately didn't make it to the top 10 Top 20 is still amazing!!! I am honored to even be named in the same group as these wonderful ladies! I got to see all the entries at Convention & they are FAB-U-LOUS!!!
So for day 1 I thought I would share one of my 3-D projects. I made this cute little tea cup complete with SU stamped cookies! (They were in the oven when I took the photo so those are stand ins.)


Now hop on over to see what Tara has in store for you! See you tomorrow for Day 2!
>>NEXT>>
<<PREV<<

Here's the line up in case you get lost on your way:
7. Mercedes Weber (you are here)
         9. Mindy Bingamon

Supplies-
Stamps: Tea Shoppe
Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Beau Chateau DSP
Ink: Soft Suede, Marina Mist
Dies: Dresden, Clear Circle, 3 1/2 & 3 Circle
Punches: Modern Label, Decorative Label
Other: Victoria Trim

7 comments:

  1. Mercedes, I just love this teacup...someday you need to teach me how you made it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your teacup is absolutely incredible!!! I know it took FOREVER to make that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you ave a pattern for te tea cup that you wold shagre?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, Mercedes! I would have never thought to do this (or wouldn't even know how!) GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mercedes,

    Brooke, my SU consultant, shared this with me because my sister and I are partners with two others in a small tea business. It's neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Mercedes! I LOVE this tea cup & saucer! Would you mind sharing the pattern? My email is xrciznuts@msn.com. Oh, please, please, please share your pattern. So adorable!
    THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Kim Smith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!