Friday, May 8

TGIF-#tgifc02 Sketch

Yay! It's Sketch Challenge Day!

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/05/tgifc02-sketch-challenge.html

I have a confession- Coming up with all the challenges over at TGIFC can be quite intimidating. Totally FUN too but c' mon thats a lot of pressure, hoping that our Superstar Team will like what I've put together PLUS making sure that what we put out there inspires you all to play along...with that said I want to give a great big cyber Hug & Thank You to all of you that entered last week's challenge & also everyone that left us sweet encouraging comments! As I said last week since we all put so much in to this, hearing from you & seeing all your lovely cards is our only reward!

Ok how about we take a look at what I was inspired to make this week-


I might be a little smitten with the A Whole Lot of Lovely stamp set at the moment! Don't worry if you're itchin' to get your hands on this set it will be available very soon!
 I was super happy with how this one turned out- I'm going to miss that Gold SoirĂ©e DSP & Cantaloupe plays so well with the new In Color Watermelon Wonder so stock up on both while you still can!
Alrighty that's all I have for you today but I can't wait to see what you will create with this fun sketch over at TGIFC!

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Must say that it looks even better in person ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely card Mercedes! I absolutely love your eclectic style, still haven't mastered it myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!