Thursday, May 28

Fancy Friday Sketch Challenge

 
Yay! It's Fancy Friday! One of the bestest days of the month where you get to see what the 2013 ADT team is craftin up for your viewing pleasure!
 
This month we are working with a fun sketch made by the Fabulous Jennifer Timko!
Check it out...

I think I may have inadvertently used the same sketch on my ADT post for this week-
Guess I liked it, Lol! Anyway how about we take a look at my sweet little card...
 

 
I may be fighting the hubs (a.k.a. Stampin Stud) for the last few pieces of the Cherry on Top DSP since it is both of our new FAVE! But Seriously, he needs to order his own! #notsharing #itsgotfreakingdonutsonit #cutest
 
 
Okay I am sure Becky has something Funtastic to share with us so let's go check it out!
 
http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/2015/05/may-ff.html
 
 
Come play along with us!
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Mercedes, love how you put your own spin on the sketch. This is such a fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fight for that donut paper, girl! You've earned it with this adorable creation! (and a real donut too?!) Such a fun take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you need a stack of just the donut paper!!!! Very cute my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!