Wednesday, May 13

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Time for Sequins

Welcome to this weeks Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
 
This week you will get to see more sneak peek items that are coming your way on June 2nd!
It feels like I have been on a Stamp a Thon since this Craftastic box arrived- Today I have a set of 3 simple but pretty fun note cards to share...
 

It all started when I realized that all the adorable little In Color sequins that I had been hoarding were about to retire & I couldn't let them go with out a proper showcase of their fabulousness!
So I sat down with a bit of Crystal Effects & started going crazy attaching sequins! Luckily I had the Friendly Wishes & You're So Sweet stamp sets to be the perfect accompaniment to my glitz.
 
 
 


This last one came about when I was playing with the fun sketch featured as this weeks

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/05/tgifc02-sketch-challenge.html
 
Alrighty well its time to see what amazingness Sarah has to share with us!
Race ya there...
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop37
 

4 comments:

  1. I love these!!! the black & white with the sequins is a really great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards Mercedes! You rocked that sketch again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun ways to use those sequins - I'm off to use some of mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh I think I need to copy them *hahahah* :-) love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!