Friday, May 8

$5 Friday!



Have you been thinking of trying or rejoining My Paper Pumpkin? Well today YOU can get May's kit shipped to your door for just $5!!!! Yep 10 pre cut projects, stamps, & ink for just $5!!! 

BUT here is the catch you have to go to this link ( https://mypaperpumpkin.com/en/?demoid=2002591 ) to sign up before 5pm tomorrow using the discount code 24HOURS. 

There is no obligation so if you get that cute little orange box & decide it's not for you no worries just cancel your subscription & keep the $5 Kit! But I bet you will love it as much as I do, it's like getting a little present in the mail every month! Ok well head on over & check it out & when you sign up let me know so I can send you a little something so it will be like getting 2 surprises in the mail!

Hugs,
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!