Monday, May 25

Inspiration #tgifc04

Hope you are enjoying this beautiful Memorial Day & remembering all those that have fought for our Country & our freedom! Saying thank you doesn't even come close to expressing our gratitude!


Well as much as I wish I was stamping the day away Hubby & I embarked on Operation- Craftroom For Two this weekend. It may soun a little unconventional but we are turning our Masterbedroom in to our Stampin Studio! Check us out on Instagram to follow along! Anyway I blog more about that once it's all done but just in case you were stamping the day away & up for a little challenge make sure you check out this week's TGIFC!



2 comments:

  1. Oh you're card is gorgeous. I love it. What die did you use for this? Thx much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the sweet comment! This was actually a pre cut piece that came in an accessory kit. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!