Friday, May 29

TGIF! #tgifc05- REMIX

 
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/05/tgifc05-remix.html
 
Eek! So excited about this one! While Hubby & I were brainstorming ideas for the TGIF site we threw around lots of ideas some stuck some did not-
Like stamping blindfolded- I had to veto that one sorry Babe.
Anyway this was one that we both thought was pretty cool. So you may be thinking What's this all about...well YOU get to mix 2 (or more) of the challenges we have had this month to inspire your project!
 
 
 
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/05/tgifc02-sketch-challenge.html
So I chose my 2 faves from this month- #tgifc01 Color & #tgifc02 Sketch
AND here is what was born... 
 
 
 
 
 
We wanted to CELEBRATE our first month of challenges so this card was created for one lucky challenger that will receive our 1 Month Anniversary Prize Pack! So make sure you head over to the TGIF Challenge site to see how to enter!
 
 HOPE YOU HAVE ENJOYED PLAYING ALONG WITH US!


10 comments:

  1. I forgot about the Blindfolded Stamping Challenge!! I actually do think that would be really fun!! Readers: can we please start a petition in the comments to reverse her veto? Just imagine the creativity that will come out of stamping through natural instinct rather than sight...it would be AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm so glad I finally got to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cheerful and pretty. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make , cant wait to join in this one, ... Mmmmm blindfolded, ha ha....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dunno hames, stamping blindfolded would be worse than my 2yo's cards. I'm gonna have to side with you Mercedes! Love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Balloon Bash has been my FAVE stamp set for birthdays. You have rocked it this week with the re-mix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another stunning card Mercedes! I love how clean this is but still so full of layers and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really happy card--I love it. I have loved the great mix of challenges you have had but have to agree that a stamping blindfold challenge had to be nixed. I create a big enough mess with my eyes wide open!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card Mercedes! The different elements and the sequin sprinkles!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!