Wednesday, May 27

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Best Hubby Ever!

 
Welcome to this weeks Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
 
I am super excited about what has been goin on around here- menaing at our house here not on my blog here but anyway let me just start by saying I Have. THE. BEST. HUBBY. EVER.
 
Now I know I am totally biased but hear me out- So as you may or may not know the Old Man, a.k.a. Stampin'  Stud, has taken up our art of Paper Crafting & while this has made me totally elated it has also made me a bit frustrated since that meant I now had to share my tiny 10 x 10ish already could be on hoarders craftroom which by the way is located in/off our master bedroom. Think its supposed to be like an attached nursery or office or something. Well the other day I had the hair brain idea of moving our bedroom in to our craftroom & making the bedroom in to a giant craft haven! Not too sure how he was going to react but when he said "YES, I think that's a great idea!" I almost fell off my chair. So over the past few days we have been working tirelessly to make that happen but I will blog more about that later guess I really should get to the CARD- 
 
 
The new Cherry on Top paper is seriously yummy but the flip side is also pretty cool for the dudes in your life & the Friendly Wishes stamp set definitely needs to be on your Need list!
 
I am sure you would agree that Hubby totally deserves this card & I can't wait to give it to him when we are all done with this crazy project! You may have been following the progress on our instagram feeds but here is a tiny peek at what it is lookin like so far...

 
Ok now lets go visit the beautiful AND talented Sarah Sagert!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop39

3 comments:

  1. This is such a great masculine card! I can't wait to see the rest of your amazing new craft space :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet hubby! Love that card and can't wait to see your new craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and funky card. Good luck with the craft move.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!