Friday, May 15

TGIF- #tgifc03

 Who's ready for the weekend? I know I am! 
Well how about we kick it off with the first theme challenge over at TGIFC!


Grad season is in full swing so it's time to bust out your toys & make a few cards for your stash! 
I wanted to make a gender neutral card & you can't go wrong with black & white, right?


I haven't played with punch art in a while so I thought I'd make some tiny graduation caps using the Hexagon & Butterfly punches. Easy Peasy but I will put up a tutorial in a couple days just in case. The sentiments came from Guy Greetings- Such a great multi purpose set! Alrighty well make sure you go check out what the Awesome TGIFC Design Team has created for your graduation inspiration & don't forget to play along with us! 


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!