Wednesday, May 20

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- You've Got This

Welcome to this week's Artisan Design Team blog hop! I'm so excited to hop along & see what fabulous projects the Team has created for the Stampin Up Facebook page!

Well I went a little out of comfort zone with my card, using some vibrant bold colors & pairing them with the You've Got This set which screams beautiful & delicate too me.
So let's take a look...


Cucumber Crush is a super intense green & I would be more inclined to use it more sparingly but I thought what the heck "Go Big or Go Home" right? I paired it up with Watermelon Wonder (#love) & some fun pops of Gold. Used a Blender Pen to color the flower & the vellum was the perfect way to balance the softness of the flower by toning down the Watermelon a touch. 
I hope you are inspired to stretch yourself a little & try something new. 
Now let's go visit the Ultra Fab Sarah Sagert!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop38
 
 
There's a New Challenge Site In Town!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Go big or go home is the only way to fly! :) Beautiful as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cucumber Crush is out of my comfort zone too - but it looks very nice on your card!!! Love the Gold an Watermelon Crush - Combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. The colors just ooze summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this bright and summery gem! Fabulous as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!