Wednesday, May 6

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- A Whole Lot Of Lovely

Welcome to our first Blog Hop of the May!
I am super excited to be able to introduce you to one of my favorite Hostess stamp sets from the upcoming Stampin Up catalog- A Whole Lot Of Lovely!
 
Time to get your calendar out & schedule a stampin' party so you can get this set Free-
 
 
Anyway kept this one CAS.
I paired this new stamp with the Gold Soiree DSP (love!) & it just went together so well with the new Mint Macaron Lace Trim! And see that circle? That's Watermelon Wonder!
FYI- Cantaloupe & Watermelon make for an awesome color combo & fruit salad...Yum!
 
Ok it must be close to dinner time, I need to finish up this post & get some grub so I better show you my other card-
 

 
On this one I used my new In Color Stampin Write Markers (Watermelon, Cucumber, & Dijon). Now you know how sometimes when you use markers directly on the stamp the result can be a little splotchy? Well I decided to fix that little problem by using my blender pen dipped in those colors to create a pretty watercolor look. I even used the markers to add a little more depth to the letters. Finshed it off with one of the new In Color flower embellies! I have to also point that that awesome striped DSP well its actually called Envelope Paper but I can already tell I love it so much on cards it may never actually be turned in to any envelopes LOL!
Well before you go visit Sarah I want to give you a little heads up that you might be able to sneak a peek at more brand new Stampin Up goodies if you check out this Friday's TGIF Challenge!
 
Ok lets go see Sarah!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop36
 
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. These are absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the different styles and both are gorgeous Mercedes! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both but the bottom one is adorable! The envelope paper is a must have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looove the second card! The watercoloryness to the Thank You is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely great cards as always my sweet friend! I will be casing them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!