Monday, October 15

October's Technique Tuesday

This morning I had to go have my neck & shoulder checked since I injured myself on Friday moving something I shouldn't have. Doctor gave me some meds & said to ice it & it should start feeling better in a couple days. But anyway the show must go on!!
It's time for Technique Tuesday! Tomorrow I will be showing my gals how to make beautiful tulle flowers from our new scalloped tulle ribbon! My up upline Beverlee Morales showed these & I absolutely LOVE them! Here is the card we will be making tomorrow...

The flower really is the star so I wanted to keep it very simple. Plus you can't go wrong with a little of that fabulous Champagne glimmer paper, right?!
Thanks for stopping by & hope you have a great week!
 
See Bev's Video Tutorial Here

Supplies~
Cardstock: Early Espresso Core'dnations, Crumb Cake, Naturals Ivory, Champagne Glimmer,
Ink: Early Espresso
Accessories: Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Large Pearls, Autumn Accents Die, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Modern Label Punch
CLICK TO SHOP ON LINE!

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Really, really love this. Love the tuelle flower and the background is just yummy.
    Thanks for sharing
    Zena
    www.zenakennedy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mercedes,
    Love your card and cased it. You can see it here: http://stampinclub.de/2012/10/das-ist-alles-nur-geklaut/
    Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations!
    Regards from Germany,
    Nadine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!