Thursday, October 18

Grateful Stamp a Stack Card

With the holidays so quickly approaching I thought a Thanksgiving card would be a good option for the October Stamp a Stack. Plus I got to work in a touch of my current favorite products from the holiday catalog...Yes that's right! Tulle Ribbon & Champagne Glimmer Paper!
So Lovely! The new Autumn Accents die is pretty fabulous too!
I have finally narrowed down which of the 5 cards we will be making this month. Now I just need to take a few photographs. I'll be back later to share those.
Thanks for stopping in!

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!! Loved it Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this and wish I could come!!! Going to have to case it being as I can't :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!