Tuesday, October 9

A Little Hello

Sometimes you just want to send a little love to a special someone! So on WCMD I created this card...

I seriously love that Tulle Ribbon! I want to put it on everything! I combined quite a few stamp sets but I thought it came together nicely. Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps:
Papillon Potpourri, Just Beleive, French Foliage, Postage Due
Elementary Elegance (2012 SAB)

Cardstock:
Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake

Ink:
Crumb Cake, Soft Suede

Other:
Tulle Ribbon, Crochet Trim, Pearls


CLICK TO SHOP ON LINE!

3 comments:

  1. The color combo is so perfect for this subtle nature card. You are right about the ribbon...it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is such a beautiful card, Mercedes. I love the neutral tones, and your use of stamps; just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!