Monday, October 1

Candycane Swaps

I had the pleasure of participating in a Christmas card swap this month! I made 2 cards but I still need to photograph the second one so for now here is the first one...

I thought they came out super cute! Love the Snow Festival DSP from the Holiday catalog!

Anyway we all know its always better to give than to receive but hey when we are talking about FREE Stampin Up products I really enjoy being on the receiving end!!! Lucky for us Stampin Claus is coming to town!! Click below to see all the details...
Also a little more big news, from now until January Stampin Up is offering you the option to buy a single stamp from any of the following sentiment sets!!!!!
 
 
 
Well I guess that's all the updates I have for now. Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!