Tuesday, July 23

Notable Notions

Exciting day for me as I got a New Member of my Paper Paradise Stamping Team!
Welcome Daniela! Woo Woo! Being a part of the SU family is truly amazing & I can't wait to share it with you! I also wanted to take a moment to say Thank You to all of you that have left me such sweet comments lately & it was a pleasure to meet some of you at Convention! Looking forward to attending Leadership in January so keep an eye for me there. I'd love to meet you!
 
OK on to some eye candy...
Here are a few more display board samples! Made with the Notable Notions stamp set. I love how this set lends itself to a variety of styles from clean & simple to my favorite...vintage!
 

Supplies- Stamps: Notable Notions, Four You Cardstock: Whisper White,Starfruit, Smoky Slate, Pool Party  Ink: Starfruit, Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Basic Gray Other: White Bakers Twine, Jewels, Itty Bitty Punch Pack
Supplies- Stamps: Notable Notions Cardstock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Etcetera DSP Ink: Soft Suede (?) Other: Vanilla Seam Binding, Vintage Buttons, Pearls
Supplies- Stamps: Notable Notions Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Etcetera DSP Ink: Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party Other: Vanilla Seam Binding, Vintage Buttons, Doily
Supplies- Stamps: Notable Notions, Hello Doily, Amazing Family Cardstock: Very Vanilla Ink: Staz On Black, Blushing Bride  Other: Vanilla Seam Binding, Pearls, Secret Garden Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!