Wednesday, July 31

Artisan Blog Hop Day 1

Yay! If you came from Jen's blog, Welcome! Isn't she uber talented?! If you are starting here don't worry just keep circling around so you don't miss any of the fabulousness!

Anyway it feels like I have been waiting forever to share my projects & now it's finally time! So today I will share one of my scrapbook pages. I chose this one because it just totally makes me smile.

My daughters are all very different & this one is almost always HAPPY! She is my goofy girl, she is all about having fun & making sure everyone around her is happy! She will do anything to get a laugh & these pictures were SO her!
Thanks for stopping by today, now you can continue hopping on to the beautiful Alanna Wharf & make sure you come back tomorrow for a new round of projects!


Go Back To Jen Timko


Hop To Alanna Wharf

11 comments:

  1. Cute page! Great pictures of your daughter...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes, I just love how you used a horizontal layout for this page...it's an adorable page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page Mercedes! I love how you can see her personality here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mercedes, this is such a fun page, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love clean scrapbook pages, I really do. I love white. I always run out of 12x12 white.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The black and white pictures of your daughter are perfect for the page! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mercedes... you are so talented. I love this page of your adorable daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the perfect combination of clean and gorgeous detail! I love this layout and it puts all the focus on those pictures! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great page! The layout really enhances the pictures and you can see your daughter's fun personality jumping off the page.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!