Sunday, December 16

Beautiful Swallowtail

I'm back! Things have been crazy around here! Yesterday was my moms birthday & #2's Nutcracker performances. She looked so pretty in her angel costume. Now we have 4 days until #3's birthday, then Christmas, & #2's birthday! Then on to 2013! #4 will turn 3! =(
It will also be the start of my favorite time of the Stampin Up year SALE-A-BRATION! I have been busy creating a few fun projects with the products that will be available in January so here are a couple of them...
Uses Swallowtail from the Spring catalog & Vintage Verses from the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

Uses the new Dressform framelits & a few other fun new things from the Spring catalog. This was the make n take I brought to our last Demo Stamp n Chat. We always have such a wonderful time together. Actually I have had such a great month at all my stamp meetings & I haven't had time to blog about all of it but I'll be back soon to do that! Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!