Tuesday, November 8

Stamp a Stack #2

Its been a bumpy road but all 5 samples are done! I had to change 2 of the cards since one used my cricut & I can't for the life of me find the cords (that's why the Big Shot Rocks!) & for two I designed a card that uses the same stamp so I had to pick between the two cards. Anyway I am very happy with what I ended up with but I'd love to hear what you think!




  Thank you to the following stampers for sharing their beautiful work that inspired these cards!
Ilina Crouse
Jen Sannes
Patricia Boyce

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards AND your blog. Just Beautiful! TFS (Following now)-Micki
    You're invited to Visit/Follow me: (www.AvenueofArt.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!