Wednesday, August 6

Pure Awesome!

I have lots of projects to share from Convention but I figured I would start with my favorite!
This card was created for the fabulous Kimberly VanDiepen or KVD as we like to call her. She has been a true gem sharing with us some wonderful business tips & encouraging us to pursue our dreams so we wanted to show her a little love!
 


 This card got started in a kinda crazy awesome way...see that cool butterfly punched strip guess who came up with that...Yep My Hubs! He was helping me punch butterflies for my Convention swaps & of course his mathematical brain had to figure out how to get the most out of a strip of glimmer paper thus this little beauty was born! When I saw the pile of scraps he had made I think I squealed out loud! So this card was built around his genius!

On another note Classy & Chic Stamp Kits by Mail is gearing up for our August release so if you haven't signed up yet NOW is the time! Trust me, I have seen some of the projects & they are seriously FABULOUS! Ok that's all I have for now but Guess What? The 2014 Artisan Design Team Blog Hop starts tomorrow!!!!!!!! Make a note - Wednesday may be Hump Day but Thursday is Hop Day!


http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/p/paper-paradise-rewards-program.html

 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/promotions
 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/catalogs

1 comment:

  1. Love that your hubby helps out!
    What a gorgeous card...awesome design and LOVE the pops of gold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!