Friday, March 7

Stampin Up Leadership 2014 Display Board Day 7

TGIF!!! My week has been seriously stressful, if I survived with out developing an ulcer I will be surprised. Anyway on a happier note I have one of my favorite cards from my display board projects to share with you today!  
 
It's pretty clean & simple but I just love baby cards!
Well I hope you have a wonderful stress free weekend!
XOXO
 
http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership-2014
Don't forget to also check out the Leadership Projects Blog Roll...
Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley- Scrap Junkie
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes (You Are Here)
 
www.paperparadise.stampinup.net
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!