Tuesday, March 11

Artisan Wednesday Wow

 
Welcome to our second Blog Hop of March!
I am anxious for Spring to arrive! It's my favorite season! Sunshine, flowers, butterflies...it just makes me happy! So today I am saying "Hello" to Spring!  

 
 
 
The Celebration Add On Kit has some of the cutest 6x6 DSP sheets & fun stickers so I used those on my little note card.
 
 
If you are living in one of those particularly chilly regions I'm sending some wishes for warm sunshine to visit you soon!
 
Let's keep hopping shall we...next up is my fabulous friend Alanna Wharf!
 
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2014/03/aww-mar-2/
 
 
www.paperparadise.stampinup.net
 
Don't forget to also check out the Leadership Projects Blog Roll...
http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership-2014
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh this is SO beautiful! I love how clean and crisp all of your creations are. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This beautiful card is definitely a Mercedes card - I LOVE it...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You truly never cease to amaze me... both with your talent and with your spirit! So beautiful Mercedes.. you and your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful...loving the little flowers on the butterfly! Wonderful colors....love the background stamp! I need to get this Add On Kit...thought I bought it already but I got the Simply Created, which I love, but need both now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mercedes I love what you did with the flower in the Butterfly! Your projects that you share are great!! Love Wednesdays for the blog hop!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready for spring too! This card really gets me in the mood for the beautiful days ahead! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I {heart} this super simple and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterfly/flower. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! Love the butterfly and bloom combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!