Monday, March 15

Stencil Challenge

This month Shelli's blog challenge is using stencils! I wanted to try the paper roses that are all the rage right now & they are super pretty but really bulky. I thought it would be best to use it on a 3-d item of some kind. I have had these SU gable boxes for years, package still unopened, I am currently getting shock treatments for my hoarding problem. LOL! Anyway I love the way it came out! Now if I can bring myself to actually giving it away thats a whole different story.....

Thanks for stopping by!

Smiles & Blessings,
Mercedes

All Supplies SU!:
Gable Box (retired)
Stencil
Black Ink
Sponge
Ornament Punch
Red & Olive Cardstock
Shimmer Mist (Frost)
Ribbon
Fundamental Phrases Stamp Set

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!