Friday, March 5

Owl Love You Forever

I might sound crazy but of all the bazillion cards I have made this is one of my favorites. I love the absolute simplicity of it. This was my sweeties V-Day card.

Anyway I have been working really hard on some new tutorials, I hope to have them done & available sometime this weekend. I was trying to think up something new to teach at my Technique Tuesday class & with hubbys help came up with a beautiful new technique! I will also have the napkin tutorial available so check back soon. Hope you have a wonderfully blessed weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I just came over from Stampin' Connection. This card is adorable! And no way do you sound crazy because sometimes simple is good...and this card is great!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!