Tuesday, December 30

Finally Creating Again!

Today was the first time I had a chance to play with some of the goodies that came in my prize box. I used Paper Trey's Spring Moss ribbon, ink, & cardstock. I also got to stamp with the brand new Stampin Up hostess level 2 set Echoes of Kindness. This set is absolutely exquisite! I especially love this sentiment. Again I want to thank all of you for stopping by & leaving so many kind words, it truly has been a blessing to me.
God's Love & Blessings,
Mercedes
p.s. Don't forget to enter the Gingerbread House Contest! I have some great prizes for the winner! http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/2008/12/gingerbread-house-contest.html Deadline extended to Jan 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!