Thursday, December 25

And the winner is....

I numbered the comments & had my cousin, Ashley, draw 5 winning numbers. So here are the winners..
#11 Cathleen H
#14 Callie
#16 Christine G
#20 Jose
#23 Staci Siwecki

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Please email me your addresses, webers4jesus@sbcglobal.net , with the subject line blog winner & I will ship out your goodies next week!
Thanks so much to all who left such sweet comments & for coming by to check out my blog.

Christmas Blessings,
Mercedes

P.S.
I will also be putting together a PRIZE for my Gingerbread House card decorating contest so hope to see your entries by Dec 31!
See post here: http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/2008/12/gingerbread-house-contest.html

2 comments:

  1. 'WOW' I am thrilled to see my name as a winner, thank you Mercedes, my email has been sent
    Love Jose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mercedes,
    I posted my gingerbread house to the contest page. Here it is again. I will take a better picture of it tomorrow. Thanks for hosting such a fun project!
    -Cher

    http://stampingwithcher.blogspot.com/2008/12/gingerbread-house.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!