Friday, November 16

TGIFC186- Inspiration Challenge


Happy Friday Crafty Friends!!!
It's always super fun to get new stamps especially when they are sneak peeks 
of what's coming in the next catalog. 

 My hubby & I had the pleasure of attending Stampin Up's 30th birthday celebration in Orlando with 6000 of our closet friends, Lol! 
If you follow me on Instagram you saw some of our shenanigans.

Well one of the stamp sets we were given was "Humming Along". 
This set will be available for purchase in January & I couldn't wait to take it for a test drive.

 
  
And I loved it just as much as I thought I would!
Stampin' Blends & these stamps are just meant to be.  

But lets talk about another AMAZING product coming...Stitched Rectangles!!! 
Serious Must Have.

When I was playing with the idea for this card I knew I wanted to do a bit of a sunset background but I was on the plane coming home from Orlando & all I had were my Blends so I grabbed a stitched rectangle & worked lightest to darkest & then blended it all with light Daffodil Delight. 
Thinking it came out pretty good!

Ok well that's all I have for ya. 
Hope you play along with this weeks TGIF Challenge & peep all the fabulous cards our team has created!

Don't forget to check out the product links below & thanks for stopping by today!

http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002591
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/jointhefun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!