Friday, December 11

#tgifc33- New Products!


I'm baaaack! If you follow me on Instagram then you know what I've been up to. Let me just say spending the last few weeks moving has seriously killed my mojo & eliminated all my free time. It doesn't help that it took a solid 2 weeks to locate most of my toys..grrr. But when I saw this weeks TGIF Sketch & Mr. Brown showed up with my Occasion catalog pre order goodies I knew I could resist no longer!
 
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/12/tgifc33.html
 


 
So these new papers are pretty much the funnest ever & the Balloon Punch, Eeeep! Must. Have.
 
Ok I must run but you seriously have to go check out what the rest of the TGIF Design Team has made for you & don't forget to play along!
xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!