Wednesday, October 14

Stampin up Artisan Blog Hop- Into the Woods

As the 2014-2015 ADT prepares to end our reign in just 2 short weeks- this post features the very last project that we have created for Stampin Up's corporate Facebook page. Boo Hoo...
 
While I go get a box of tissues, you can take a little trip Into the Woods to see my creations-
 
Again because of the move I'm working with limited supplies but I definitely needed some thank you cards to send out so I made it happen.
Each card is pretty much the same I just alternated the DSP patterns to give each one a unique look. This my favorite thing to do when I need cards quick!
 
 
 
 
Ok I know the rest of the Team has some knock your socks off eye candy waiting for you so go ahead & click on over to visit Sarah!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop59

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!