Wednesday, August 19

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Garden in Bloom

Welcome to this week's Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
 
Today we get to share the projects we made for the Stampin Up Facebook page!
This week we are focusing on the Garden in Bloom product suite...
I couldn't wait to cut in to that beautiful paper-
 
 
It's so pretty that I really didn't want to cover it up too much so I just
added a few supporting cast members but let the DSP take center stage!
Here's a closer look...

 
 

 
I love the variety I was able to get with all these beautiful water colored patterns,
from a very soft subtle to a regal color palette! And they all look so pretty!
 
I'm working on featuring these on the next Quick & Cute video to show
how to maximize the DSP- #staytuned
 
Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you don't miss it!
Since my girls are in school this year I will be taking advantage of the quiet time to
hopefully make lots of videos!
 
I can't wait to see what Sarah & the rest of the Team has made & I'm sure you can't either so let's click on the "next" button before the suspense kills me!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop51

Support My Paper Paradise SHOP HERE 
 
NEW Class To Go-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!