Tuesday, December 17

Artisan Wednesday Wow

Welcome to this weeks blog hop! I hope you are getting close to being ready for the big day! I wish I could say I was but I am behind as usual. I hope this weeks blog hop will kick start my mojo again so I can finish up all the projects sitting on my desk. Alrighty how about we talk about something I WAS actually able to complete!

 
This was my card for this month's SU Facebook page!
To do the faux embossing I just die cut a few of the butterflies & attached them to my card base & trimmed around the edges.  

 
I have been giddy to stamp with the fabulous stamps that are part of next years Sale-a-Bration promotion so I paired them with one of Christmas sets from the Holiday catalog to create a lovely birthday card for a sweet friend! Lots of December B-Days going on around here...next is my precious Cami who will be 8 this Friday!!! Which means we will have two 8 year olds in the house for a whole 11 days until my other daughter turns 9 on New Years Eve! Good Times! Ok just for good measure since its Christmas time & all thought I better share at least one Christmas card...
 As I might have mentioned in a previous post "The December Paper Pumpkin Kit Stitched Stars Are Fab!". I loved them so much I had to break out my machine & make more!!! I wanted them to be the "star" of the card so I kept it simple! Ok lets hop over to visit Alanna, I'm sure she has something fun in store for us!
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2013/12/aww-dec-03/
 

3 comments:

  1. loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee your christmas carddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Paper Pumpkin is back on a great streak!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!