Saturday, June 29

Big News!

Woo Hoo! I was notified by Stampin Up that I was selected as one of the 20 finalist for the Artisan Design Team! It is such an honor to have made it this far & I'm excited to find out who else made it! I am sure there will be some amazing entries on display at Convention! Can't wait to see them!

Speaking of Convention, how about a little peek at one of my convention swaps...


These are 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 and I am making some custom size envelopes too. I LOVE the new In Colors so I did 3 variations with this card. Well thanks for reading my exciting news and taking a peek at my cards! It's been an exciting few days around here and I'm beat so I've gotta hit the hay. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, Love the layout and colours too! Best of luck for the Artisan DT, although making it into the top 20 is an awesome achievement already.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, of course. As if there was any doubt! You rock, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to YOU!!!! Can't wait to see all that you created!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you! Love these little cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!