Friday, July 8

So Many Swaps So Little Time!

As soon as I saw the Kindness Matters set in the new catalog I knew I had to have it asap! I am a sucker for beautiful butterfly stamps. I paired that with my new favorite dsp Beau Chateau. So pretty!


I got my box of new goodies yesterday! The Berry Blossoms DSP is adorable! Love the new stripe embossing folder too. I added some white gel pen details to really tie it all together. I think they came out super cute! These will be a couple of my swaps for convention. My goal was to do 100 cards, 25 of 4 different designs, but making a bunch of one card is not exactly my cup of tea so we will see how that goes. Thanks for stopping by today, hope you have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

  1. These are SO sweet. Love how you softened the blue embossing & that strawberry is too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!