Monday, January 10

Using Fabric Finally!

I decided to try something new & actually use some of the fabulous SU fabrics I have! They look nice sitting here uncut but I know there intended purposes is not to collect dust on my shelf. I had the bright idea of making this months Technique Tuesday class be focused on fabric! This gives me the push I need to get the creative wheels spinning & the scissors out. First I started by browsing Stampin Connection & I saw a wonderful card by Sam Woodruff . I changed it up a little bit & I really like how it turned out. I would love to know what you think. We will be making a card similar to this at tomorrow's TT class.


Anyway on to the next card....I haven't had a chance to ink up my Build a Blossom set yet so I decided to give it a little love along with another great set from the new mini catalog called...um...hmmm...can't remember but its the sympathy one. Cute?
 For the last card I wanted to have a sample of using fabric in the Big Shot. Just kept it very simple.
Well thats all I have for now but I will be back tomorrow...I hope. Also planning on giving out some blog candy since we hit 100 followers! Woo Hoo!!
Hugs,
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!