Wednesday, April 22

Sleep or Stamp?

Hmmm....ummm...STAMP! Yes its 2 am. I really didn't plan to stay up this late but I fell alseep while watching Bolt with my little one then got up awhile later to turn off the computer & figured I would just take a peek at the sketch challenge on SCS really quick.....well you know how that goes. Your brain starts telling your hands to break out the stamps & its all down hill from there. LOL! Ok now really I gotta go to bed. Good Night or Morning!
Zzzzzz,
Mercedes

8 comments:

  1. So cute!! Love the way you made the flower look! And the bee is adorable! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is soooo cute!! I love the nice springy colors!! The bee is perfect as an embellishment on these colors!! GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so cute!! I love the flowers!!
    Okay how did you do them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very cute! How did you get your flower to look like that? I just love it :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! did you crimp your flowers?
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the two flowers as the backdrop of the bee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card!! I went surfing and found an awesome tutorial for this technique, for those of you that asked! I was curious myself! =D

    http://drekow.typepad.com/my_weblog/2009/04/ruffle-edge-tutorial.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!