Wednesday, February 22

Enchanted Gift

Once in awhile I create a project that I absolutely fall in love with & this is one of those projects! I think the Everyday Enchantment DSP is the most beautiful paper SU has ever created! The fact that its FREE through the Sale-a-Bration promo is just over the top cool. I might cry when it retires next month!! Good thing my wish lists are long so I can stock up on a bunch of it before it goes bye bye. Ok with out further ado.....
I wanted to get my March Hostess gifts & Make n Take samples ready in advance so I can show them at my upcoming workshops. I am hoping to book more in home workshops so I really wanted to have a super gift for my hostesses. I hope they love this project as much as I do! The flowers can be removed so they can use them on their own projects or just admire them the way they are. Thanks for taking a peek & I hope you have a wonderful day!
EDIT: For Video Tutorial Click Here!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mercedes and fab use of the SAB papers. Zx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS CARD!!!!!! (I also looked around your blog...GORGEOUS!!!! Need I say more?) :) I found you through Paper Punch Addiction, as she has featured this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!