Thursday, April 20

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Vintage Flowers

Welcome to this week ADT blog hop.
We have the pleasure of showcasing the Oh So Succulent bundle!

Take a look at my creation...


I actually wanted to see if I could get a bit of a vintage feel from this suite & I think it worked by adding age to the flowers & DSP with Soft Suede ink.

The sentiment from this set "Because of you I am me" reminded me so much of my grandmother that I created this card for her on the 2 year anniversary of her passing. I know I will never be able to deliver this card to her but it helped me get through a very difficult day. 

Ok well lets go see what fun things Mindy has for us!


 Allison Okamitsu
Aurelie Fabre
Cathy Caines
Dani Dziama
Holly Stene
Jennifer Sootkoos
Jessica Winter
Katy Harrison
Kimberly Van Diepen
Louise Sharp 
Maike Ulbrich
Martha Inchley
Mercedes Weber
Mindy Bingamon 
Miriam van Eyden
Paula Dobson
Rochelle Blok
Shannon Lane
Sylwia Schreck 
Tanya Boser 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/jointhefun
http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?dbwsdemoid=2002591



8 comments:

  1. Your grandmother would have loved this! Love the vintage/dried rose look - so creative Mercedes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful vintage look! Looks so romantic❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Perfect way to remember your Grandma xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love how the succulents turned out on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mercedes, you do such beautiful work! I've followed you for a couple years now and you never disappoint. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about your loss. This is such a beautiful card. I love the vintage feel....reminds me of those soft pink cabbage roses with the gorgeous perfume. Simply stunning! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!