Tuesday, July 7

Who's Ready? #tgifctd02

 
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/07/tgifctd02.html
 
Yep, its time for a brand new Throw Down challenge over @ TGIFC! So here is what we are working with this month...
                               

These challenges are becoming my favorite as they really stretch your creativity!
Here is my card for this week-

I got some color on my bows & banners by smooshing my ink pads to white cardstock before cutting them out. Also called "direct to paper" but smooshing just sounds like more fun.
So I created this card not only for the challenge but also to send to
the winner of last months Throw Down!
Loved her card so much! See it HERE
 
Now it's time to get your wheels turning so you can play along with us this month!

1 comment:

  1. I love this SO much!!! Those banners are fabulous! :)
    Thanks for being the bearer of good news re my Merry Mondays HM! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!