Friday, July 31

#tgifc14- Remix!

http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/07/tgifc14.html
 
Yippee! It's the last Friday of the month &
that means a TGIFC Remix Challenge is on the menu for today- 
 
 
I knew I was for sure going to go with #tgifc12 because you can't get much
Newer than products that haven't even been released yet! Squeal!
Then I debated with going with last weeks Clean & Simple or the Sketch...decisions, decisions-
 
Well there were just way to many fun things to play with so my card was quickly disqualified from being CAS (Clean And Simple) so the winner was #tgifc11 paired with #tgifc12.
 


 
Are you dying over this adorableness? Seriously the cutest DSP. EVER.
I may be a little addicted at the moment & since I barely made it for Christmas in July projects
I'm thinking Christmas in August, September, October, & November. Lol! 
All these products will be released in the upcoming Holiday catalog-
if you're in the U.S. & need a Stampin Up Demo I'm you're girl! 
I'd love to send you a new catalog  just email me!
Mercedes @ MyPaperParadise Dot Com
 
Alrighty well go check out what the rest of our Fabulous Team's has created for you & play along!
 
Support My Paper Paradise SHOP HERE

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Mercedes! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment. Hope to see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful!! Cannot wait for Christmas, but so excited for Christmas creating in the mean time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - love the red pom poms too - can't wait to buy it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!