Friday, July 3

#tgifc10 - Color Challenge

 
It's Friday & of course that means a brand new challenge over on the TGIF site!
 
This week we are playing with COLOR!
 
http://tgifchallenges.blogspot.com/2015/07/tgifc10.html
 
I don't think these are colors that I have ever used together
so I was pretty excited to see how it would go...
 
 
Kept it pretty simple so the butterfly could be the star of the show!

 
If you follow me on Instagram you already saw my little trick with the Bow Builder punch if not check it out HERE. Love finding new uses for my toys!
 
Alright now you have head on over & see what the rest of the Team created!

2 comments:

  1. Your butterfly is just beautiful Mercedes. Love the touch of silver in the layer on top. Your tag is super clever - what a great idea! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yoooour butterfly is stunning! would you mind sharing how you keep the edges of the butterfly white? I'm seeing more & more of this, but whenever it's displayed, noone describes "how she do that"? Thanks for sharing your card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!