Wednesday, July 15

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- For the Kiddos

Welcome to this week's ADT Blog Hop!
 
Today we are sharing the projects we created for the Stampin Up Facebook page-
Are you scrambling to get ready to jet off to Salt Lake City? I know I am! 
(Feel free to stop me for a hug if you see me)
 
Well when I am away I like to leave little prezzie (present) for the girls
to open each day that I am gone-
 
 
 I think the Schoolhouse DSP is so fun & my Upline Beverlee shared an adorable little bag like this at our last meeting so it was a perfect match! I seriously love the Gift Bag Punchboard! I added the 1/2" band around the top to make the bag a bit more sturdy since its made with DSP but now I can leave some movie tickets for the girls & they can drag Grandma to see Minions! Woo Hoo!
 
Now I'm Thinking It's Time For A Giveaway!
I have a few special treats for those of you that awesomely read my blog
 & follow me on social media! Scroll down to get the deets.
 
Ok I gotta get back to work since my desk is piled high with swaps to finish!
 
Head on over to the amazing Sarah Sagert! Isn't she just the cutest?!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop45
 
 
Here's the scoop:
Give Away #1-To win be one of the first 15 people that find me at Convention &
give me the code word: Polka Dot 
 
Give Away #2- To celebrate reaching over 1000 Instagram followers (Crazy, right?!)
I will be giving away a Convention Prize Pack next week!
 
You can earn 3 entrees by:
1.  Subscribe to my Blog
2. Like me on Facebook
3.Follow Me on Instagram
(If you are already doing these then just proceed to the next step)
 
Then leave a comment here letting me know you have completed the above &
tell me what you would like to see in the Convention Prize Pack!
 

Support My Paper Paradise & Get Your SU Goodies Here!
(Click the images below!)

7 comments:

  1. What a sweet idea. Love the colors and the cute bag/tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How CUTE!!!! Love that beach bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute bag!! We skipped the minions movie and picked inside out instead. Oh my goodness - cutest movie I've seen in years! So save that for after convention! And I'd rather be one of the first 15, but I am not attending (sad face)... So, I did all three steps and would love to see some corrugated paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know how to make the bag!!! Super cute idea. I am now following u on Instagram and liked ur FB page. Now to find where to subscribe to blog.... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completed :-)
    How about some of YOUR new favorites?!
    Thanks and enjoy convention.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!